Dr. Paul Wichansky | Motivational Speaker on Diversity, Leadership & Resiliency
Dr. Paul shares the positive perspectives and realities of growing up with the effects of cerebral palsy and a hearing loss. The objective is to encourage his audiences to ensure their brand becomes a symbol for success as they learn to embrace the ideals of leadership and confidence that help make their lives a success story.
My TED Talk: Taking the 'Dis' out of 'Disability'
- * Learn to strategically react to challenges with a renewed sense of optimism, creativity, and drive. Dr. Paul's positive reaction to his own adversity (cerebral palsy and a hearing loss) is a testament to the unrelenting power of courage and unconditional love, shared through his experiences and feelings of self-criticism, reflection, humor, joy, and, ultimately, triumph.
- * Boost employee confidence to promote the company brand and further inspire customer and colleague loyalty. Your staff will be inspired by hearing a true story that has allowed Dr. Paul to conquer cerebral palsy and emerge from his wheelchair after seven years (and be able to walk normally), earn a doctorate, and along the way, lead a uplifting, confident, and fulfilling life in the face of adversity.
- * Inspire your staff with his first-hand story of success that leaves an impression lasting for weeks, months, and even years. Investing in Dr. Paul does not merely represent a single day, but your invitation to him pays off dividends with a fresh perspective of confidence, drive, and determination that lasts months and years following after his presentation or workshop.
- * His spontaneous humor, comic timing, and unique delivery also release emotions among his audience. One of his audience members has written, "Those are tears for every moment you may have lost doubting yourself, letting a fellow colleague take your power, getting angry, or overcome with uncertainty. Those tears release you and Dr. Paul empowers you - to live life and love life to the fullest."
- Dr. Paul's audience connection is mastered on an emotional, intellectual, and philosophical level that inspires and motivates everyone -- from children and teens, university students and administration, corporate employees, and even representatives at the United Nations. That is what makes HIS brand special!
- KEYNOTE/WORKSHOP TOPICS:
- * Disability Awareness & Sensitivity
- * Cultural Diversity Awareness
- * Team Building
- * Bullying in the Workplace
- * Growth and Leadership
- * Negotiating Change
- * Inspirational Keynotes
- * Balancing Professional and Personal Lives
- * Awards Ceremony Speaker
- Ensure your brand becomes a symbol for success as your colleagues learn to embrace ideals of leadership and confidence that also help make their own lives a success story.
It's people like you who TRULY keep people like me going.
Hey Paul, It's people like you who TRULY keep people like me going. Thanks for your letter, thanks for your courage, thanks for allowing me to use it in my book!
From my 1980's television show, Knight Rider, ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND YOU ARE THAT MAN! With respect and admiration.
Only one of these speakers has ever received a standing ovation...
As a college professor for over 30 years, I've had hundreds of guest speakers in my classes: famous athletes, winning coaches, world-class experts, even the governor of the state! Only one of these speakers has ever received a standing ovation from my students: Dr. Paul Stuart Wichansky. College students are appreciative; they are just a little reluctant to show it! Not so with Dr. Wichansky. He stole their hearts. For some, he changed their lives. How do I know? My students have told me, sometimes years later.
Dr. Wichansky has spoken in several of my classes and, every single time, it was an amazing event. He is a remarkable speaker and even a more remarkable person. Dr. Wichansky is easily the best speaker in America.
You should take pride in your accomplishment.
I appreciate your dedication to community service and [the] outstanding contributions you have made to the quality of life in your community. You should take pride in your accomplishment.